Find a Service: Help
Browse:  A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z|ALL
* If outside Minneapolis city limits, call (612) 673-3000 for 311.


Sabathani Community Center(612) 827-5981details
Sand for Sidewalks (Free for Minneapolis Residents)(612) 673-5720details
Sanding Streets(612) 673-5720details
School Based Clinics(612) 673-2301details
School Bus Information(612) 668-2300details
School Superintendent (Minneapolis Public Schools)(612) 668-0200details
Schools, Community Education(612) 668-1100details
Schools, Minneapolis Public (Information)(612) 668-0000details
Schools, Preschool Screening (348-TOTS)(612) 348-8687details
Schools, Special School District No. 1 Human Resources(612) 668-0500details
Schools, Special School District No. 1 Research Evaluation & Assessment(612) 668-0570details
Sculpture Garden(612) 370-3996details
Sealed Bids(612) 673-2500details
Section 8 Housing(612) 342-1480details
Security Desk (City Hall/Courthouse Facilities)(612) 596-9521details
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D)(612) 727-5220details
Seward Neighborhood Group(612) 338-6205details
Sewer & Storm Drain Section (24 Hour)(612) 673-5625details
Sewer & Storm Drains Construction(612) 673-5625details
Sewer & Water (Nights & Weekends)(612) 673-5600details
Sewer Billing(612) 673-1114details
Sewer Design(612) 673-2437details
Sexual Violence Center(612) 871-5111details
Sharing & Caring Hands(612) 338-4640details
Sheridan Neighborhood Organization(612) 379-0728details
Shingle Creek Neighborhood Association(763) 561-1616details
Sibley Neighborhood Center(612) 370-4954details
Sidewalk Assessments - Pending(612) 673-2420details
Sidewalk Inspections(612) 673-2420details
Sidewalks(612) 673-2420details
Sign Inspections (business sign permits and inspections)details
Sign Language Interpreter(612) 673-3220details
Small & Underutilized Business (SUB) Program (Civil Rights)(612) 673-2272details
SnOasis Parking (University of Minnesota)(612) 626-7275details
Snow Emergency & Winter Parking(612) 348-7669details
Snow Emergency Towing(612) 673-5777details
Snow Plowing(612) 673-5720details
Social Security(800) 772-1213details
Sod Complaints(612) 673-5630details
Solid Waste & Recycling Services (Customer Service & Information)(612) 673-2917details
Solid Waste & Recycling Services Dispatch(612) 673-2272details
Solid Waste & Recycling Services Shop(612) 673-5638details
Solid Waste Billing(612) 673-1114details
Somali Liaison(612) 673-2162details
Somali Line (Soomalinga)(612) 673-3500details
Spanish Line (Spanish Liaison)(612) 673-2272details
Spaying or Neutering Your Pet(612) 673-6222details
Special Event Coordinator (Phil Schliesman)311details
Special Tax Programs(612) 673-3000details
Speed Bump Inquiries & Installation Requests(612) 673-3000details
St. Anthony East Neighborhood Association(612) 331-6514details
St. Anthony West Neighborhood Association(612) 378-8886details
St. Paul & Ramsey County General Information Operators(651) 266-8500
St. Paul District Department Locks and Dams (Army Corps Engineers)(651) 290-5200details
St. Paul Port Authority(651) 224-5686details
Stadium Village Community Association(612) 379-8900
Staff Claims Committee (Risk Management & Claims Office)(612) 673-2969details
Standish Ericsson Neighborhood Association(612) 721-1601details
Startribune Newspaper (Minneapolis)(612) 673-4000details
State of Minnesota Contractor Complaints/Referrals(651) 296-2488details
State of Minnesota Contractor License Status(651) 296-6319details
State of Minnesota Department of Health(651) 201-5000details
State Theater (Downtown Minneapolis)(612) 339-7007details
Stevens Square Community Organization(612) 871-7307details
Stewart Neighborhood Center(612) 370-4932details
Storm Drain Inlet Cleaning(612) 673-5625details
Stormwater Billing(612) 673-1114details
Strategic Information Center(612) 673-3428
Street & Alley Openings & Vacations(612) 673-2428details
Street Addresses(612) 673-5830details
Street Design(612) 673-3622details
Street Light Installation(612) 673-3000details
Street Lighting & Parking Maintenance(612) 673-5750details
Street Maintenance & Repair (24 Hr)(612) 673-5720details
Street Names(612) 673-2428details
Street Sweeping(612) 673-5720details
Street Use Permits(612) 673-5750details
Streetlights Out or Damaged, Metal Poles(612) 673-5750details
Suicide Prevention(612) 347-2222
Summer Youth Employment(612) 673-5298details
Surplus City Property(612) 789-3322details
Sustainability (City Coordinator’s Office)details
Sustainable Resources Center (Weatherization)(612) 870-4255details
Swimming Pools & Beach Information(612) 230-6400details



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.