The City of Minneapolis is upgrading its Online Permitting System!
How does this affect me?
- You will see minor changes with processing your permit.
- You will be prompted to set up a security question the first time you log in to the new system (your username and password will transfer to the new system).
- You will be able to make credit card payments online (The City will dispose of all paper credit card payment forms previously being kept on file using Payment Card Industry Standards).
- Your permit will be issued immediately after the payment has been confirmed and you will received a confirmation by email.
When does the new system start?
- The current online system will no longer be available starting midnight November 8, 2016.
- ***UPDATE 11/14***: The Online Permitting System is not available at this time. We are working diligently to get the system online and available so applicants are able to process permit applications online. Please check back for periodic updates, and thank you for your patience as we work to deliver a new, and improved Online Permitting System!
- If you need a permit in the interim, please visit our Minneapolis Development Review Customer Service Center in person at 250 s. 4th st., room 300, minneapolis, mn 55415.
The City of Minneapolis values your business. We would not be the vibrant, growing city we are without you.
For additional questions, please visit our website or call 3-1-1. Please also watch your email for additional updates about this system.